Friday, November 13, 2015

Challenge #54 Traditional Christmas Colors


Challenge #54 
Traditional Christmas Colors

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 13th of November 2015.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. You may enter each of our Challenges up to four times.
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!
  6. If the entries on the Challenges does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualify!
This Challenge is due Thursday 26th of November 2015, 23:55 PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

We would like to thank our Wonderful Sponsors.
Our Sponsor for Challenge #54


The winner will win $10 digis from DS4J

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Tina DT







Ann DT





Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #54
Thank you for your Beautiful GD Creations Ladies!!



Irene M- GD


My name is Irene de Mars, living in the Netherlands and I am 63 years.
Some years ago I discovered scrapping and blogging and a completely new world was opened to me.
I've been creative from childhood on, loved drawing and still colouring cute stamps is a huge passion, especially trying to get the exact colours from the design paper is a real challenge.


Margik - GD


Hello everyone, I am Mar but I am know as Margik in the blog, and I am from Spain.
Mixed media projects and scrapbooking are my favourite hobbies at the moment. I enjoy spending time creating paper craft items, art journaling, mini-albums, and I love above all, the experimenting with all sorts of mediums. I am extremely honoured to be a Guest Designer today at fabulous Scrapping4funChallenges blog. Thanks so much to Rachelle and the Design Team for this opportunity.


Andrea GD

Andrea here, you may know me from SheepSki Designs my blogs name. Living in Yorkshire in the UK I work full time as an accountant and personal assistant and have hobbies such as competitive badminton and dancing (Argentine tango & Ceroc). I work for four different design teams at present. I have no actual style as such but I do like quirky and unusual images and I may be known for soft pastel colours. I started my blog just over a year ago when I really got into making cards.


Anita GD


Hello, my name is Anita van Merode. I live in The Netherlands.
I am 20 years married and I have two children.
I make cards for many years, with various techniques.
I like diversity. Since may 2013 I have a blog http://anitas-creaties.blogspot.nl/
Experience a lot of fun. Feel free to drop by my blog
Greetings Anita




Renate GD


I am Renate, and I'm 32 years young. Since 2005 I have been infected with the virus do card.
Since a small year I discovered Gorjuss, and this dear lady is here to stay in my creations. Hopefully I can get you some extra inspiration  with my ideas.



We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Have Fun!!
Be Happy Be Creative
Please remember to follow us!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning DT and GDT-work and thank you so much for having me. Good luck with the challenge!!

    xx Irene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, thank you for your lovely comment and beautiful GD entry.
      Have a great weekend
      hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Amazing creations by the DT. Hope you get lots of entries for this lovely challenge.
    Margy (owner Digistamps4Joy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up for the designteam.Great cards lady's.
    Tank you for the opportunity to take part as guest designer.

    -xiss- Renate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations! I love them!! I love Tina's box with that amazing cross stitch on the top. That is fantastic! Love it!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects from DT and GD!
    Thanks for this fabulous challenge.
    Mar xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team