Friday, April 17, 2015

Challenge #40 - Anything Goes - Lace or Ribbon

PLUS - Lace or Ribbon


Challenge #40 - Anything Goes 
Plus Lace or Ribbon
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 17th of April 2015.
  3. Enter a DIRECT LINK to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. You may enter each of our challenges up to four times.
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!!!
  6. If the entries on the Challenges does not meet the above requirements your entry will be disqualify.
This Challenge is due Thursday 30 April 2015, @23:55PM European Time.
Please, be ware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designers name to visit their blogs.

Ann DT


Sandra DT


Tina DT




Julene DT


Meet our Guest Designer for Challenge #40


Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband and our tow little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebble (a teacup black Pomeranian).
Once when i was just a kid, I had a wonderful idea for a craft project, I pushed the living room curtains to one end so they were folded up like an accordion, then I got out the scissors and cut myself out the most fabulous paper doll chain. Oh boy, did I ever get in trouble, but I had so much fun! Not much has changed since then. I still have fun making crafts out of anything I can get my hands on, I just don't get in trouble any more! lol Whenever possible, I try and make every aspect of my project by hand. I prefer to make my own backgrounds and flowers, I dye my own ribbons, make my own texture pastes and crackle paint, I even make some of my embellishments out of clay. I find such a sense of accomplishment in knowing that I made it myself.
Thank you so much to the Scrapping4fun team for inviting me to spend the day with them. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists.
http://craftthings.blogspot.ca



Lia GD
I am a text writer for more than 18 years for some Dutch craft magazines, called HobbyHandig, Cards & Scrap and Kadoosjes (look at the sidebar of my blog). I love card making in different styles and also making embroideries (on fabrics, but also on cards), cross stitching, etc. Sometimes I make some cards and gift boxes on demand which have been published in the craft magazines.
I am proud of this!



Thank you Ladies!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!!

Have Fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Please remember to follow us!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team and guest designers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment and entry
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team