Friday, January 23, 2015

Challenge #34 - All about LOVE


Challenge #34 - All about LOVE
Valentine, Love, Wedding
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 23rd of January 2015.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!
This Challenge is due Thursday 5th of February 2015, @ 23:55PM European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Ann DT


Tina DT
All about LOVE
Gift Bag


Sandra DT
I created a "Off the Page" creation
February Calendar-Layout


Gift Bag


Angie DT
I created a card using pattern paper by Teresa Collins and an Echo Park journaling card.


Julene DT
"I love Venice"


Meet our Guest Designer's for Challenge #34
Here are the GD's Creations


Hi there from Huntsville, Ontario (Canada).  My name is Danie Ramirez-Diakun.  It was such an honour to be asked by Rachelle to be the Guest Designer for  January's #34 Challenge. 

 I am married to my handsome husband and the apple of my eye, is my 6 year old son, Joaquin.  I have been scrapbooking for 4 years but have been collecting inventory for seven  *wink wink -I am ADDICTED!!  I love pretty paper, DIY embellies and all things crafting/creating.
I had just received this little note from little - bless his heart, he's SO SWEET!  I had it in mind that I would scrap this joyess note, how fitting for this challenge!!   Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE all things PINK and stitching!!!  I knew exactly what I was going to do!   I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge!!
Please visit my BLOG for more details and close-ups, I would love for you to become a follower...
http://scrappydanie.blogspot.ca/
Thank you 
Danie
xo


Rosina GD

Ik ben dus Rosina Loos 67 jaar oud en 44 getrouwd met Bart

 we hebben 2 dochters, 2 schoonzonen en 4 super lieve kleinkinderen...
We wonen op een boerderij in een prachtig landelijk dorp in het zuid-westen van Nederland
Ik ben al heel mijn leven creatief bezig en de laatste 10 jaren  voornamelijk met scrapkaarten maken
Ik mag heel graag vintage kaartjes maken maar soms is CAS ook wel ietswat ik graag doe
Ik heb sinds 2010 een eigen blog waarop ik al mijn creatieve uitspattingen laat zien...
Als je wil kan je een kijkje komen nemen op mijn blog  http://rosina-scrapcards.blogspot.com  
Ik bedank het DT van scrapping 4fun challenge voor de kans om gastdesigner te zijn deze challenge.
groetjes
en nogmaals bedankt

Rosina






About me : 
My name is Merlina. I am from Indonesia. I live with my family, a husband, and 3 children.
I work as a Finance and Accounting Manager in a company in Semarang, Indonesia.
I started to craft about last year, usually I do crafting at night in my spare time. 
When I feel tired or boring, I do coloring and that's make me happy ^-^
Thanks for Rachelle and Scrapping4fun for giving me a chance to be a Guest Designer here. I am so proud of it.
God bless you all.

Hugs,
Merlina




Hallo! My name is Irena Stefanova. I live in Dobrich, Bulgaria with my lovely husband. I am a 3D designer, Sunday teacher and a happy grandma. I make all kind of paper projects in my free-time. I started making cards last year. Now I enjoy crafting more than ever.
Thank you Scrapping4funChallenges for having me as a Guest Designer. It is a big honour for me!




Thank you Ladies!!!

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Remember to follow us!!!!

10 comments:

  1. WoW!! Stunning REVEAL!! Full of LOVE - so inspirational.
    Thank you for having me as a Guest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for participating as a Guest Designer. Great working with you!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Awesome projects from the DT!
    Thank you very much for this challenge - great theme!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and entry!
      Have a great week
      hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous DT and GDT cards. Thank you for this loving challenge ;-)
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much creativity in one place!!! Thanks for having these challenges :) Hugs....Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team