Friday, September 13, 2013

Challenge Two

Challenge Two


Create a Card

For this challenge I would like to see any type of card.
At least two embellishments and a Quote.
The theme will be related to your region's next season, some will have spring, some will have autumn.

Scrappy Housekeeping:
  • Don't forget to enter a direct link to your creation into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This make it easy for the DT to find your creations to leave comments.
  • This challenge is due Thursday 26th Sept 2013, 23:59pm European Time. Please, be aware of time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.
  • I will provide a prize to one randomly drawn winner at the end of this Challenge, when we have more than 5 entries!
  • Be a Follower of this blog, be sure to read the rules!
If you have any questions please feel free to leave a comment, have fun and thank you for playing along.

This will be the prize


Website with Quotes



Here is what our Design Team Created
Click on their names to visit their blogs


                                         








Be Happy Be Creative


Please, remember to be a follower

18 comments:

  1. Great cards ladies!
    Linkz no found...
    Here is my card for the challenge: http://rutscht.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/cute-pie.html

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristina, beautiful card. Left you some love!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Great DT work. Fun Challenge.
    Could see Linkz sohere is my card for the challenge. Nancy Parker
    http://colouringwithinthelines.blogspot.ca/2013/09/friday-13th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy, gorgeous card. Left you some love!
      Remember to follow our blog!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
    2. Just became a follower. I'll link up my card now. hugs 7 thanks for the love!

      Delete
  3. Hi Cristina and Nancy, thank you for your post. The link is now up and running, sorry about that!
    I am going to visit your blogs now!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower -- thank you for the fun challenge! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Nicole, and thank you for your lovely card!
      I left you some love! :-)
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Brilliant DT inspiration :).... There was an error with entry URL on num 9 num 10 is correct Sorry x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheremane, I left you some love on your blog.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. GORGEOUS DT creations - I love all the Autumn colours :-D
    Thank you for this Challenge.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ike, thank you for your blogging love. I am going to hop over to your blog now.
    Thank you for your entry.
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just found your blog and hope to take part. I tried to click on the rules, but nothing happens. I'd like to know what the rules are so that I get it right. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hazel, welcome!
    I looked at the Rules page and find nothing wrong on my side. Here is a link of the Rules that I have posted.

    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.ch/2013/09/rules.html

    Please, let me know if you have a problem with the link.
    Thank you
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful DT Samples, Thanks for the fun challenge! I hope that is typo that says the prize instead of price......LOL Good Day!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shell, thank you for your helping me to correct the mistake. I left you some blogging love on your blog. Please, remember to follow our blog.
    Have a nice week!
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy that I was able to get a second card done for this great challenge. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Nancy and good luck!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team